Foreign businesses and individuals
Nakamura Tax Consultation Office can provide the following services to foreign businesses and individuals.
The first 30 minutes of consultation is free of charge.
Services for businesses/corporate clients
- Tax consultation (e.g.: tax registration for setting up a subsidiary, consumption tax/VAT choices, bilateral tax agreement, transfer pricing, stock options, dividend taxation, tax withholding at source, company merger and split, liquidation etc.)
- All kinds of reporting to the Tax Office (e.g.: all kinds of reports and returns arising from new business start-up or branch office registration, VAT reports and returns etc.) All kinds of social insurance/welfare reporting (e.g.: to Labour Standards Inspection Office, compliance reporting to Hello Work, new compliance reporting for health insurance and welfare pensions etc.)
- Monthly financial reporting to parent company overseas.
- Preparation of a variety of tax authority applications and registrations.
- Payroll calculation, year-end tax adjustment, payroll reporting
- Addition of new staff to health and social insurance systems, and removal of leavers.
- My Number - the new national social insurance/public administration compulsory registration number system : provide outsourcing of company administration burden (application form processing, data storage, My Number collection, identity verification etc.)
- Payment handling agent
- Tax returns for foreign nationals living in Japan, and, after they leave Japan, final tax returns and pension payment refund paperwork.
Services for non-Japanese individuals
- Taxation consultation and advice on My Number.
- Income tax on business income, tax returns and any and all reporting to the Tax Office.
- Salary calculation, year-end adjustment, pay-slip preparation.
- After leaving Japan, preparation of tax returns and pension refund paperwork.
- Address：TSI Shinjuku Tower 1010, 3-9-7, Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0023 Japan
- e-mail: email@example.com